Two writers join Broken Lizard comedy
Robbie Pickering, Jase Ricci to work on 'Mustache Riders'
Robbie Pickering and Jase Ricci have been hired to work on the screenplay for the Broken Lizard comedy "Mustache Riders," set up at Paramount.
Johnny Knoxville is attached to star in and produce the comic Western, which Lizard regular Jay Chandrasekhar will direct. The Lizard crew -- including Kevin Heffernan, Steve Lemme, Paul Soter and Erik Stolhanske -- originally penned the screenplay.
Bill Gerber ("Gran Torino") also is producing with Knoxville's Dickhouse Prods. ("Jackass: The Movie"), Broken Lizard and Richard Perello ("Beerfest").
Repped by Verve and Benderspink, Pickering and Ricci also have an adaptation of Gitty Daneshvari's "School of Fear" in development with producer Graham King at Warner Bros.
Broken Lizard most recently wrote, directed and produced "The Slammin' Salmon." The comedy troupe also made "Club Dread," "Super Troopers" and "Beerfest" and is in postproduction on "Freeloaders."
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR