Tyler Perry's Atlanta Studios Catch Fire Again
The blaze is the second to hit the complex in the past four months.
ATLANTA (AP) -- Firefighters are battling a blaze at filmmaker Tyler Perry's Atlanta studios, the second fire at the complex in the past four months.
Details of the fire late Monday morning were not immediately available, but video from WSB-TV showed about two dozen firefighters on the roof of a building at the complex. There were no reports of injuries.
On May 1, more than 100 firefighters battled a blaze that ripped through a simulated streetscape at the studios, sending flames about six stories into the sky.
Atlanta Fire Chief Kelvin Cochran has said the cause of the May fire would be recorded as undetermined. Cochran said the intensity of that fire consumed any evidence that might lead to a cause of ignition.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR