Tyler Perry's Atlanta Studios Catch Fire Again
The blaze is the second to hit the complex in the past four months.
ATLANTA (AP) -- Firefighters are battling a blaze at filmmaker Tyler Perry's Atlanta studios, the second fire at the complex in the past four months.
Details of the fire late Monday morning were not immediately available, but video from WSB-TV showed about two dozen firefighters on the roof of a building at the complex. There were no reports of injuries.
On May 1, more than 100 firefighters battled a blaze that ripped through a simulated streetscape at the studios, sending flames about six stories into the sky.
Atlanta Fire Chief Kelvin Cochran has said the cause of the May fire would be recorded as undetermined. Cochran said the intensity of that fire consumed any evidence that might lead to a cause of ignition.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack