Tyler Perry's 'For Colored Girls' Tops Home Video Sales Charts
10:19 PM PST 2/16/2011 by Thomas K. Arnold
The Katherine Heigl-Josh Duhamel comedy "Life As We Know It" debuts at No. 2, followed by "Paranormal Activity 2" in third.
Lionsgate has scored yet another top-selling disc from director Tyler Perry, as For Colored Girls bowed at No. 1 on the national home video sales charts for the week ending Feb. 13.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile