U2's Bono Agreed With Terrible Reviews for Spider-Man on Broadway
8:10 AM PDT 5/20/2011 by Lindsay Powers
He says Julie Taymor "would not accept" them -- and that is why she was booted as director.
U2's Bono says he agreed with the terrible reviews for Spider-Man on Broadway, for which he penned the score along with The Edge.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile