U.K. Digital Comms Agency Way To Blue To Open U.S. Office in L.A. (Exclusive)
British agency hires former CBS Films’ exec Robert Speiser to spearhead Hollywood ambitions.
LONDON – U.K. based digital media communications agency Way To Blue is open a U.S. division in Los Angeles having undergone a management restructure.
The management shake-up sees current Way To Blue deputy managing director Adam Rubins bumped up to CEO of entertainment.
Rubins, a former Buena Vista International exec based in London, will oversee the company’s expansion into the U.S.
The company has hired Robert Speiser as evp of the newly-formed Way to Blue USA.
Speiser brings with him more than 10 years of experience in digital marketing and strategic development, most recently at CBS Films.
At Way To Blue, Speiser will head up the U.S. office in West Hollywood and will manage all U.S.-based business, reporting into Rubins.
Way To Blue’s current client roster includes 20th Century Fox, Paramount Pictures, The Walt Disney Company and Sony Pictures Entertainment.
Recent digital campaigns worked on include Thor, Captain America and Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol.
Way to Blue is also working on the upcoming Amazing Spiderman and Marvel’s The Avengers.
Way To Blue founder and group CEO Olly Swanton said: “Adam [Rubins] has been instrumental in developing closer relations with the key studio clients, developing new services and strengthening Way to Blue’s reputation at the highest levels of the film industry.”
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR