U.K.'s Channel 5 Acquires Hit Show 'Fear Factor'
The NBC show, produced by Endemol USA, will air on a digital network starting this summer.
LONDON - Channel 5 in the U.K. has acquired hit U.S. reality series Fear Factor, produced by Endemol USA.
The show for thrillseekers, which has been sold in more than 175 countries, will debut on the company's digital channel 5* in the summer.
Fear Factor first launched in the U.S. in May 2001. It returned to NBC after five years in December. The return has been dubbed Fear Factor 2.0 by Endemol.
“With its high speed thrills, shocking stunts and sheer scariness, Fear Factor is bigger and better than ever before," said Paul Fagan, Channel 5’s head of acquisitions.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'
- Let's Help Rush Limbaugh With This Whole Movies With The Word 'Slave' In The Title Thing