U.K.'s Premier PR Ramps Up Digital Expansion
The PR company buys post-production, creative and digital media company Dubbs-Eyeframe and Liquid Television's biz roster.
LONDON – U.K. based entertainment agency Premier PR is aiming to create a one-stop shop for its client roster with the acquisition of post-production, creative and digital media company Dubbs-Eyeframe.
The British agency has also snapped up design and animation house Liquid Television's business.
The acquisitions will mean Premier PR, based in the capital with offices in Los Angeles, will offer art graphics, editing and sound studios, junket rooms, post facilities and content management capability in addition to its traditional business of communication for its client roster that includes Hollywood studios, broadcasters and other indie entertainment, arts, culture and sports banners.
Premier chairman John Reiss said: "Through this expansion and diversification we can offer clients customized packages for their content and projects, or selected areas of expertise."
Premier now houses publicity across all industry sectors and event production, corporate communications, production, post-production and social media campaign creation.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR