U.K.'s Revolver Acquires Rights to 'Sleeping Beauty'
10:32 AM PDT 5/19/2011 by Stuart Kemp
British Independent Buys Rights to Julia Leigh's Cannes Directorial Debut.
British independent Revolver Entertainment has awoken clutching U.K. rights to Julia Leigh’s Sleeping Beauty which unspooled during the Festival de Cannes.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile
From our partners
- Charlie Sheen Might Be Ditching His Stage Name
- Amanda Bynes Maintains That She Did Not Throw a Bong, Claims NYPD Sexually Harassed Her
- Photos: Christian Bale, Bradley Cooper, and Amy Adams on the Set of David O. Russell’s American Hustle
- Watch Will and Jaden Smith Do a Father-Son Version of The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Rap