Ultra Music Festival Introduces Layaway Option
With three-day passes going for $400 and up, the EDM event is offering a monthly payment plan for its Miami edition.
Nearly sixteen years after Ultra Music Festival first touched down in Miami, the dance music event has spread to Argentina, Korea, Chile, Croatia, and Ibiza, and established itself as one of the best -- and biggest -- electric dance music (EDM) festivals in the world. But big name bookings like Deadmau5, David Guetta and Tiesto, who headlined the 2013 edition in Miami, come at a price and that cost is passed down to ticket buyers asked to shell out nearly $400.
Enter: a layaway plan, which Ultra is introducing for the first time in 2014. Fans can purchase tickets to the March festival in Miami in five installments. The price for a three-day pass is set at $399.95 for general admission, and $849.95 for VIP tickets.
More than 300,000 from 95 different countries attended Ultra in 2013, which featured the final performance of EDM superstars Swedish House Mafia.
Starting Aug. 6, fans can take advantage of the payment plan offer by paying only the deposit fee. A limited amount of tickets will be available through this way, though on a first-come, first-serve basis. Head to the official Ultra Music Festival site for more information.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR