Uma Thurman Gives Her Daughter an Epically Long Name
The "Kill Bill" star gave her third child a seven-part name.
Uma Thurman has just given identity thieves what may be the biggest challenge of all time.
The 42-year old actress gave birth to a daughter in July, but kept the name of the baby girl -- her first child with fiance Arpad Busson -- under wraps all summer. Now, Thurman's publicist has finally revealed the bundle of joy's name: Rosalind Arusha Arkadina Altalune Florence Thurman-Busson.
Or, as her family calls her, Luna.
The publicist noted in a statement to People Magazine that each name carried significance, though she declined to reveal what, exactly, they mean.
Luna joins four half-siblings: Maya Ray and Levon Thurman-Hawke, from her mother's previous marriage to actor Ethan Hawke; and Flynn and Cy Busson, from her father's previous engagement to Elle MacPherson. So, they all have some pretty good bloodlines.
Earlier this month, Thurman joined the cast of Lars von Trier's next film, Nymphomaniac.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR