Uma Thurman Signs With UTA
The "Pulp Fiction" actress was at WME.
Uma Thurman has signed with UTA, which will represent her in film and on television.
The Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill actress was previously with WME.
She most recently appeared as a guest star in multiple episodes of NBC's musical drama Smash, for which she was nominated for an Emmy.
She also appeared in the Gerard Butler-fronted dramedy Playing for Keeps and the Robert Pattinson drama Bel Ami.
Thurman was represented by WME for less than a year after a long stint with CAA. She has several projects either already shot (Lars Von Trier's Nymphomaniac) or in development, including a possible Kill Bill 3.
She continues to be repped by Untitled and the Schreck Rose law firm.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack