uMedia Sets Up L.A., Offices, Expands in London, Paris
Peter Bevan will head up the L.A. outlet of the European production, financing and distribution group.
BERLIN - Belgian-based production, financing and distribution outfit uMedia has set up offices in Los Angeles, appointing producer Peter Bevan (The Expatriate) to run them. The group has also expanded its European presence, adding fellow Expatriate producer Karl Richards to its team in London as in-house producer and naming Lauraine Heftler (The Time That Remains) to head up uMedia's new Paris office.
The expansion, announced Friday uMedia CEO and Founder Adrian Politowski, is aimed at linking up the company's European producers and funding partners with U.S. partners and talent.
Based in Brussels, uMedia has backed such features as Oscar-winner The Artist and the upcoming Grace of Monaco starring Nicole Kidman.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR