‘Uncharted’ Video Game Stars Join Syfy’s ‘Haven’
Nolan North and Claudia Black join co-star Emily Rose in a three-episode cycle in the Canadian-made drama.
TORONTO – Emily Rose has brought over to the Syfy series Haven two co-stars of the Uncharted video game franchise, Nolan North and Claudia Black.
The trio will guest star during the Canadian-made drama’s third season, which launches on September 21.
As part of their day job, Rose, North and Black voice characters on the action-adventure video game Uncharted.
On Haven, North will perform the role of Anderson in the eleventh episode, while Black will play the role of Moira in a two-part episode.
The Canadian drama from Entertainment One and Big Motion Pictures is based on the novella The Colorado Kid by writer Stephen King, and follows former FBI agent Audrey Parker, a cop in the small town of Haven, Maine, unlocking the mysteries of the lost past.
Haven is distributed globally by Universal Networks International.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR