'Underworld 4' Set For 255 Imax Screens
The Kate Beckinsale-starring pic from Lakeshore Entertainment and Sony Pictures Entertainment will also bow on 90 super-sized screens internationally from January 20.
TORONTO - Sony Pictures Entertainment has booked Underworld Awakening 3D, the fourth installment of its vampire action franchise from Lakesshore Entertainment, onto 255 domestic Imax screens from next Friday, January 20.
A digitally remastered version of the picture, which stars Kate Beckinsale, will unspool on Imax screens simultaneous with the film's wide North American release.
Underworld 4 will also open in around 90 Imax digital theatres internationally, with the first 51 dates to start on January 20.
Underworld Awakening marks the first title in Sony Pictures’ supernatural-action franchise to be released in Imax's 3D format.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR