Universal Bumps Keanu Reeves' '47 Ronin' Again, Sets Several Release Dates
The Jason Bateman-Melissa McCarthy comedy "Identity Thief" moves from Feb. 8 to May 10 of next year.
Universal Pictures has set its slate for 2013, including moving 47 Ronin from Feb. 8 to Christmas Day 2013.
The date swap marks the second time the Keanu Reeves starrer has moved. Also getting a date switch is the Jason Bateman-Melissa McCarthy comedy Identity Thief, which moves from May 10 to Ronin's old slot of Feb. 8.
Jurassic Park in 3D will test the spring waters by moving from the prime July 18 bow to April 5. The remastered film also will be released in Imax 3D.
The Ryan Reynolds zombie actioner R.I.P.D. will take over the July 19 slot, exiting the June 28 frame.
The studio also has found release dates for About Time (May 10), Kick-Ass 2 (June 28) and the Denzel Washington-Mark Wahlberg starrer 2 Guns (Aug. 16).
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR