Universal Pictures International Ups Ad Creatives
The studio's overseas operation promotes Carlos Antonini and Ivan Wormley to senior vp creative advertising, charged with boosting global movie rollout campaigns.
LONDON -- Universal Pictures International, the studio's overseas operations, has promoted Carlos Antonini and Ivan Wormley to senior vp creative advertising.
The pair will be based in London and report to UPI’s executive vp marketing Simon Hewlett.
Antonini and Wormley will jointly manage the international creative group, charged with taking a more active role in strategy development for UPI output along with a greater level of collaboration with Universal Pictures domestic marketing and advertising teams.
Antonini has overseen Universal output including the Fast & Furious franchise, Despicable Me and Bridesmaids.
Wormley created campaigns for releases including Inglourious Basterds, Kick-Ass and UPI’s two biggest box-office successes of 2012: Ted and American Pie: Reunion.
Ted is the highest-grossing original R-rated comedy of all time in the U.S. and topped the box office in 27 of the 62 territories where it opened.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR