Universal Republic Teams With Mark Burnett for 'The Voice'
Label head Monte Lipman says the music-themed reality show will be "America's next cultural phenomenon."
Mark Burnett's new music-themed competition show The Voice has found a label partner in Universal Republic Records, home to Florence + the Machine, Colbie Callait and Owl City. The New York-based company, run by brothers Monte and Avery Lipman (CEO and President, respectively), will provide recording and artist services for the series, which airs on NBC-TV this spring.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR