Universal Republic Ventures Into Producer Management with Twenty First Artists, Worlds End (Exclusive)
In a bid to diversify, UMG's newly formed Twenty First Republic will represent the likes of Atticus Ross and George Drakoulias among other producers, composers, mixers and engineers.
Universal Republic is stepping into the field of producer representation by partnering Twenty First Artists, which UMG acquired in 2007, with Worlds End Management. Effective immediately, the newly formed company will be known as Twenty First Republic. Worlds End’s stable of producers, mixers and engineers include George Drakoulias (Black Crowes, Tom Petty, The Runaways soundtrack), Peter Katis (The National), Gonzales (Feist) and Atticus Ross, who recently shared an Oscar win with Trent Reznor for scoring The Social Network.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR