Universal Republic Ventures Into Producer Management with Twenty First Artists, Worlds End (Exclusive)
In a bid to diversify, UMG's newly formed Twenty First Republic will represent the likes of Atticus Ross and George Drakoulias among other producers, composers, mixers and engineers.
Universal Republic is stepping into the field of producer representation by partnering Twenty First Artists, which UMG acquired in 2007, with Worlds End Management. Effective immediately, the newly formed company will be known as Twenty First Republic. Worlds End’s stable of producers, mixers and engineers include George Drakoulias (Black Crowes, Tom Petty, The Runaways soundtrack), Peter Katis (The National), Gonzales (Feist) and Atticus Ross, who recently shared an Oscar win with Trent Reznor for scoring The Social Network.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Masters Of Sex, Girls & "Boogie Train": Conversations with Michael Penn and Foghat's Roger Earl
- The Americans 'New Car' Recap: "I'm a Good Person, I Swear!"
- The Extremely Hard Lessons That the Themed Entertainment Industry Learned From Hard Rock Park
- Joe Biden Posts First Selfie With None Other Than President Obama