Universal Sets Release Date for 'Stretch'
Patrick Wilson, Ed Helms and Chris Pine star in Joe Carnahan's action-comedy.
Stretch, an action-comedy about a limo driver's night from hell, will hit theaters March 21, Universal said Thursday.
The film stars Patrick Wilson as a down-on-his-luck limo driver who picks up a reclusive billionaire (Chris Pine) for a night on the town, but things get twisted at the hours go on. The cast also features Ed Helms and Brooklyn Decker.
The Grey director Joe Carnahan is helming the microbudgeted project, which is produced by The Purge's Jason Blum via his Blumhouse banner, along with Carnahan and Tracy Falco.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Bryan Singer, 'X-Men' Director, Calls Suit A 'Sick, Twisted Shakedown'
- The Club 47 Folk Revival Explores the Iconic History of Old Cambridge Folk Club
- Jack Kilmer Talks 'Palo Alto,' His Acting Career And Growing Up With Famous Parents
- Lupita Nyong'o and America's Complicated Relationship With Beauty