Universal Sets Release Date for 'Stretch'
Patrick Wilson, Ed Helms and Chris Pine star in Joe Carnahan's action-comedy.
Stretch, an action-comedy about a limo driver's night from hell, will hit theaters March 21, Universal said Thursday.
The film stars Patrick Wilson as a down-on-his-luck limo driver who picks up a reclusive billionaire (Chris Pine) for a night on the town, but things get twisted at the hours go on. The cast also features Ed Helms and Brooklyn Decker.
The Grey director Joe Carnahan is helming the microbudgeted project, which is produced by The Purge's Jason Blum via his Blumhouse banner, along with Carnahan and Tracy Falco.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)