Former Universal/MCA TV Executive Edward Masket Dies
4:08 PM PST 3/8/2011 by Mike Barnes
The 88-year-old industry veteran, who helped develop such hits as "Miami Vice" and "The A-Team," died of complications from renal failure in California.
Edward Masket, a television executive at Universal and MCA who helped shepherd such hits as Miami Vice, Magnum, P.I. and Northern Exposure, died of complications from renal failure on March 4 in Sherman Oaks. He was 88.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile