Universal's Doug Morris Gets Early Contract Release; Move to Sony is Imminent
The UMG chairman will be released from his contract on June 30, six months ahead of its original end date, says a source. An announcement from Sony Music is expected today.
Vivendi has signed off on a deal that lets Universal Music Group chairman Doug Morris out of his contract on June 30, six months ahead of its original expiration date at the end of this year, a source close to the situation tells Billboard.biz.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR