Univision Expects Strong Upfront Haul
"The groundswell of the census is really creating more demand than ever for Univision and all of our properties," says David Lawenda, president of advertising sales & marketing, Univision Communications.
Spanish-language media giant Univision Communications enters this year's upfront advertising market with ratings momentum, having beaten NBC in the 18-49 demo on about 50 percent of nights in the first quarter, thanks to telenovelas, such as Eva Luna, and other popular programs. Plus, latest census data is showing continued strong growth of the Hispanic population in the U.S.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR