Univision Taps Pamela Silva Conde as Co-Anchor of 'Primer Impacto'
She begins on the news magazine effective Tuesday, July 5.
Univision has named Pamela Silva Conde as co-anchor of Primer Impacto (First Impact).
Emmy-winning journalist Silva Conde will join the news magazine as host and an interviewer beginning Tuesday, July 5.
“As part of Univision’s continued commitment to deliver the best news and most innovative programming, we are honored to welcome Pamela into her,” said Daniel Coronell, vice president of Univision News. “Pamela’s extensive experience, tremendous passion and exemplary reporting make her an incredible asset to the Primer Impacto team.”
Silva Conde, who is married to Univision Networks president Cesar Conde, joins Bárbara Bermudo, Satcha Pretto and Jackie Guerrido on Primer Impacto.
Primer Impacto airs Mondays through Sundays at 5 p.m. ET/PT.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR