Univision unveils World Cup coverage plans
8:22 AM PDT 3/24/2010 by Georg Szalai, AP
Cross-platform Spanish-language broadcast rights in the U.S.
NEW YORK -- Spanish-language broadcaster Univision Communications is going all-out for the soccer World Cup in South Africa this summer, unveiling Wednesday extensive cross- platform coverage plans.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile