Upfront: TV with 'More Style, More Flair, More Production Value' (Analysis)
The broadcast industry has cause for optimism care of promising series and an expected ad windfall.
After years of bleak market predictions, skittish ad buyers and a sense of doom and gloom about the future of broadcast networks, the annual pitch week known as the television upfront gave studios and networks alike reason for optimism.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR