Upset ABC Soap Fans Make Plea to Network in Full-Page Hollywood Reporter Ad
Viewers, customers and consumers of "All My Children" and "One Life to Live" urge network execs “to save not only the jobs of those employed by 'All My Children' and 'One Life to Live,' but to also keep the soap genre from becoming extinct."
Viewers, customers and consumers of All My Children and One Life to Live have taken out a full-page ad in the new Hollywood Reporter expressing their disappointment to ABC head of daytime programming Brian Frons, president of Disney/ABC Television Group Anne Sweeney and advertisers of daytime TV that two of the network’s longest-running soaps are being replaced with two new lifestyle shows.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR