U.S. Ad Spending Growth Slows to 4.4% in First Quarter
5:00 AM PDT 6/13/2011 by Georg Szalai
Kantar Media reports the fifth consecutive quarter of growth despite a network TV decline and says the NBCUniversal deal made Comcast one of the top 10 marketers.
NEW YORK - U.S. advertising expenditures in the first quarter increased 4.4 percent to $32.5 billion, marking the fifth consecutive quarter of year-over-year growth, according to research firm Kantar Media.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile