U.S. Documentary Filmmaker Errol Morris to Deliver BAFTA Film Lecture
Lecture comes as the British Academy reinstates a best documentary category in its annual film awards.
LONDON – U.S. documentary filmmaker Errol Morris will deliver BAFTA’s annual film lecture this November, the year the British Academy reinstates the best documentary nod in its annual film awards.
Oscar-winner Morris’s resume boasts a slew of documentaries including The Thin Blue Line, Gates of Heaven, A Brief History of Time, S.O.P. Standard Operating Procedure and The Fog Of War.
BAFTA’s annual film lecture is now in its 11th year and aims to provide a platform for directors to talk about their work.
The lecture will take place at BAFTA HQ in central London on Nov. 6.
U.K. indie distributor Dogwoof is scheduled to release Morris’ latest film Tabloid on Nov. 11 here.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR