U.S. Documentary Filmmaker Errol Morris to Deliver BAFTA Film Lecture
Lecture comes as the British Academy reinstates a best documentary category in its annual film awards.
LONDON – U.S. documentary filmmaker Errol Morris will deliver BAFTA’s annual film lecture this November, the year the British Academy reinstates the best documentary nod in its annual film awards.
Oscar-winner Morris’s resume boasts a slew of documentaries including The Thin Blue Line, Gates of Heaven, A Brief History of Time, S.O.P. Standard Operating Procedure and The Fog Of War.
BAFTA’s annual film lecture is now in its 11th year and aims to provide a platform for directors to talk about their work.
The lecture will take place at BAFTA HQ in central London on Nov. 6.
U.K. indie distributor Dogwoof is scheduled to release Morris’ latest film Tabloid on Nov. 11 here.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Closed Captioning Finally Enters Digital Age
- 'Jurassic World': See The first Images From The Set Of Next Summer's Dinosaur Flick
- 'A New Earth' Author Eckhart Tolle Says We Have An Addiction To Unhappiness (VIDEO)
- Lake Bell Reveals Pregnancy By Cradling Her Belly In Tight Jumpsuit At Vanity Fair Party