U.S. Homes With TV Sets Drops for First Time in 20 Years
6:43 AM PDT 5/3/2011 by Georg Szalai
While Nielsen cites the economy as a key driver, the latest data may also revive the cord cutting debate.
NEW YORK -- The number of U.S. households with TV sets has declined for the first time in 20 years driven by poverty and young people’s consumption of content online, Nielsen said on Tuesday.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile