USA Network Ups Scheduling Executive
Frank DeRose will oversee the program scheduling teams for USA, Cloo and UniversalHD.
USA Network has promoted Frank DeRose to senior vice president, program scheduling and strategic planning, announced Jane Blaney, executive vice president, programming, acquisitions and scheduling.
In the new post, he will oversee the scheduling teams for USA, Cloo and UniversalHD.
"I've worked with Frank for over 20 years and I've always said he has one of the best 'scheduling guts' in the business," said Blaney. "He has been an invaluable part of our success and this well-deserved promotion reflects the great work he does for USA, Cloo and UniHD.”
Prior to joining USA, DeRose worked at Lifetime, Viacom International and Showtime. He also spent time as a writer/producer for MCA-TV, WNEW-TV, CBS/Fox Video, Buena Vista Television and IBM/Microsoft.
The news comes after the No. 1 cable network hired comedy executive Melanie Frankel, dipping its toe in the space.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR