USA Network Promotes Alex Sepiol
He has been upped to senior vice president of original scripted series programming.
USA Network has promoted Alex Sepiol to senior vice president of original scripted series programming. He will continue to report to Bill McGoldrick, senior vice president of original scripted programming.
Sepiol will continue to oversee production on USA's Burn Notice, White Collar, Fairly Legal and Suits, all of which he brought to the cable network and developed. He will also be responsible for overseeing production on the untitled Douglas McGrath project, one of two half-hour comedy pilots that have been greenlit, as well as an untitled hourlong drama from White Collar creator Jeff Eastin. Sepiol also oversaw day-to-day production on the second season of In Plain Sight.
"Alex has consistently demonstrated an eye for shows that not only connect with our audience but push the USA brand to new and exciting places,” said McGoldrick. “In his short time as an executive, he has identified and cultivated relationships with some of the most talented writers working in television today. This is a well deserved promotion for an executive who has played a major role in the success of our network."
Sepiol first joined USA in 2001 as an assistant to Jeff Wachtel, USA co-pesident. He returned to the network in 2004 as a production executive.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Catherine Deneuve Kicks Off Rendez-vous With French Cinema
- Fresh Off His Oscar Win, 'Gravity' Director Alfonso Cuaron Turns To TV With 'Believe'
- 'The Dog' Filmmakers On Finding The Real-Life 'Dog Day Afternoon' Guy
- 'MasterChef' Judge Graham Elliot Shows Off Impressive 150-Pound Weight Loss On Instagram