USA Network Taps Communications Executive, Promotes Another
Tracy St. Pierre joins from NBC and Emily Spitale has been upped to vice president.
USA Network has hired NBC's Tracy St. Pierre and promoted Emily Spitale on its communications team.
St. Pierre will be vp West Coast communications and Spitale will serve as vp communications. Both will report to Hilary Smith, senior vp communications.
Los Angeles-based St. Pierre will oversee the network's West Coast team, spearheading the launch of comedy series Playing House and guiding the publicity team for Psych, Summer Camp, Royal Pains, Necessary Roughness, Covert Affairs and upcoming reality shows. She also will assist in USA's award campaigns and help manage talent relations.
Based in New York, Spitale will help shepherd Modern Family's USA premiere this fall and oversee the debut of comedy series Sirens as well as guiding the publicity team for Graceland, White Collar, Burn Notice, Partners in Crime and "Characters Unite." She will continue to help on awards campaigns and talent relations.
St. Pierre was most recently senior director for NBC Entertainment publicity. She also held director and press manager positions. Before NBC, St. Pierre was a publicist at Penner PR and Nancy Seltzer & Associates.
At USA, Spitale has helped launch Suits and Common Law and oversaw the campaign for Political Animals. She was previously at A&E Networks, FerenComm and Syfy.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Seth Meyers To Host 2014 Emmy Awards On August 25
- Smells like Nostalgia: A Look at the Nirvana Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction
- Netflix Joining Programming Lineup Of 3 U.S. Cable-TV Services