Usher: 'I Wish Justin Bieber Won' Best New Artist Grammy
Bieber also jokes to reporters backstage that he's thinking about moving "back to Canada."
Usher is bummed Justin Bieber lost the best new artist Grammy to Esperanza Spalding.
"I wish Justin had won," Usher, who discovered the 16-year-old (and poses with him and L.A. Reid on the current cover of The Hollywood Reporter), told reporters backstage Sunday.
Bieber made a brief appearance with reporters to shoot down rumors that his mom was buying him a home in L.A. as a birthday present.
"I think I might move back to Canada," he joked.
When asked about who he's like to collaborate with, he said, "I would like to work with… [five second pause]… I'm gonna think about that and get back to you!"
Of "Bieber Fever," he joked: "It's an epidemic. I'm not the one who made it up, so talk to my fans."
Where does he see himself in 10 years?
"I'm gonna celebrate the 10-year anniversary of you asking me that question. I'm just kidding. ... In 10 years, I see myself still doing music and still being musical and making good songs and pleasing my fans."
Bieber, Usher and Jaden Smith performed during the show.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Russell Brand Says There's Only One Explanation For Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death (VIDEO)
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)