Usher, No Doubt, Justin Bieber, Ke$ha to Perform on American Music Awards
Previously announced acts for the Nov. 18 show include Pink, Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, Christina Aguilera, Carrie Underwood, Pitbull and Linkin Park.
Usher, No Doubt, Justin Bieber and Ke$ha will perform at the 40th annual American Music Awards on Sunday, Nov. 18, joining previously announced acts Pink, Taylor Swift, Nicki Minaj, Christina Aguilera, Carrie Underwood, Pitbull and Linkin Park.
More artists are expected to join the lineup in the coming weeks.
This year marks the introduction of a new category for Electronic Dance Music. Nominees include David Guetta, Calvin Harris and Skrillex.
The AMAs kick off with a live online pre-show hosted by Lance Bass, Kimberly Cole, Brad Goreski, Sean Kingston, Eden Sherand Tristan Wilds. Serving as Nokia correspondent is singer-songwriter Andy Grammer.
Fans can purchase tickets for the event, airing live on ABC from L.A.’s Nokia Theatre at 8 p.m. ET/PT, via ticketmaster now. Viewers will be able to watch the live show on ABC.com, amas365.com, Cokemusic.com, Livestream, Ustream, youtube, and through AP Live Entertainment.
The American Music Awards are a Dick Clark Productions event.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera
- DJ Cassidy Shares Details On New Album, 'Paradise Royale,' And The Resurgence Of Disco
- 7-Year-Old Stuns Viewers When She Sings 'Gloomy Sunday' By Billie Holiday (VIDEO)