UTA Unveils New Logo
The new identity was created by strategic branding firm Siegel+Gale.
UTA has unveiled a new corporate logo as part of a new brand platform and visual identity system.
The logo was designed by strategic branding firm Siegel+Gale.
“We were after an identity that more truthfully captured the essence of UTA today and better reflected the value we place on our clients’ creativity and our own expanding global footprint,” Jeremy Zimmer, UTA managing director, said in a statement.
The agency is celebrating its 20th anniversary this year.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR