UTA's Wayne Fitterman Joins WME
The production department head is bringing 46 clients, including multiple Oscar winners, with him.
Physical production agent Wayne Fitterman has joined WME as a partner.
The veteran rep was head of UTA's production department and will lead WME's corresponding division starting today.
Fitterman is bringing 46 clients to his new agency, including Oscar-winning cinematographers Robert Elswit (There Will Be Blood) and Andrew Lesnie (The Lord of the Rings), producer Ron Bozman (The Silence of the Lambs), production designer Grant Major (The Lord of the Rings), costume designers Jenny Beavan (A Room With a View) and Mark Bridges (The Artist), editor Anne Coates (Lawrence of Arabia) and visual effects supervisor Jim Rygiel (The Lord of the Rings).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR