Uwe Boll lands Lauren Holly, Luke Perry
Actors cast in the filmmaker's upcoming "Storm"
Lauren Holly and Luke Perry are starring in Uwe Boll's latest filmmaker endeavor, "The Storm."
In the apocalyptic thriller, Holly plays a dedicated wife and mother who must deal with the end of days scenario -- all heightened by the arrival of a mysterious stranger named Silas (Perry) who holds the key to the approaching doom.
The movie, budgeted in the $5 million range, is shooting in Vancouver. Boll is directing and producing. Brightlight Pictures' Stephen Hegyes and Shawn Williamson also are producing.
Holly, repped by Fortitude and Gilbertson Management, is best known for her work on CBS' "NCIS." Her feature credits range from "Dumb and Dumber" to "The Chumscrubber."
Perry recently appeared as a series regular in David Milch's HBO series "John From Cincinnati." he is repped by Fortitude and Himber Entertainment.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR