Uwe Boll Lands Ray Liotta for 'Suddenly' in Vancouver
The prolific German director is back in Canada, where he earlier shot “BloodRayne,” “House of the Dead” and “Postal.”
TORONTO - German director Uwe Boll has returned to Vancouver to start shooting the Ray Liotta-starrer Suddenly.
Boll, who is remaking the 1954 film noir about a team of gangsters that starred Frank Sinatra, also has a new local producer in Kirk Shaw.
The German filmmaker previously had a host of his pictures produced by Brightlight Pictures’ Shawn Williamson, including BloodRayne, House of the Dead, Postal and Name of the King: A Dungeon Siege Tale.
Suddenly also stars Michael Pare, Dominic Purcell and Cole Coker.
Jack Nasser and Joseph Nasser are executive producing, with Brendan Uegama (Exit Humanity) serving as director of photography.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR