V-Me Picks Up German Autobahn Actioner 'Cobra 11'
Spanish-language channel is the first U.S.-based buyer of European hit.
CANNES – Spanish-language public broadcaster V-Me has picked up the long-running, high-octane German Autobahn cops series Cobra 11. V-Me will be the first U.S.-based network to air the show, now entering its 16th season in Germany and a hit across continental Europe.
Sales group Telepool negotiated the V-Me deal at international TV market MipTV along with several others, including one with Italian pubweb RAI, which picked up Cobra 11 for a 15th season.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Pee-wee Herman's Bike From 'Pee-wee's Big Adventure' Sells For $36,600 On eBay
- HUVr Hoverboard Is Not Shipping In December (Or Ever, For That Matter)
- Stratosphere: A Conversation with Matt Sorum and Album Preview
- 'Grey's Anatomy' 'You Got to Hide Your Love Away' Recap: Yang and Owen Back in the Sack