Val Kilmer Goes Wild On-Stage in Austin for Terrence Malick's Rock Film (Video)
Things got real when Kilmer traded a kiss and hacked off his hair while working on the star-studded rock film.
For all the mega-names on its who's-who in Hollywood cast, the star attraction in Terrence Malick's next film may just be Val Kilmer.
He is, after all, the one with the background in crazy on-stage rock n' roll antics.
The Oscar nominee plays a burnout former rock star in Malick's upcoming untitled film, which has been in production in Austin, Texas over the past year. He brought a touch of realism to the role on Saturday at the Fun Fun Fun Music Festival, where he went onstage with The Black Lips and wreaked some serious havoc.
Between shouts to the crowd -- "Autograph the epitaph!" -- and mugging for the camera, Kilmer traded a kiss with the band's guitarist, chainsawed an amp in half and hacked off his hair with a knife.
All in a day's work.
You can also check out Rooney Mara on stage, though her antics weren't quite on the same level. According to photos published by The Daily Mail, she did at least get to kiss Michael Fassbender though.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2