What It's Like to Shoot Melissa McCarthy and Ben Falcone for Valentine's Day (Video)
The comedy duo and married parents of two go for broke with festive props in a behind-the-scenes look at their power couple pictorial.
When The Hollywood Reporter approached Melissa McCarthy and Ben Falcone about posing for a couples-themed pictorial, the comedic duo were adamant about going all of the way with the props.
"If people wouldn't think we were crazy, I think we'd walk around like this," says McCarthy of her husband since 2005. "Like, we'd do a different look every day. It'd be like the joy of my life."
Feeding each other popsicles, chocolates and fake milkshakes, the festively clad parents of two dance and laugh their way through the Valentine's Day photo shoot.
Watch the behind-the-scenes video and click through for all of the photos.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR