'Valentine's Day' takes Friday b.o.
7:59 AM PST 2/13/2010 by Carl DiOrio, AP
'The Wolfman' lands second place spot
Warner Bros.' ensemble romantic comedy "Valentine's Day" delivered a sweet $14.6 in estimated first-day boxoffice Friday to start the four-day President’s Day weekend in first place.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile