Valerie Bertinelli Marries a Second Time
'Hot in Cleveland' actress wed longtime boyfriend Tom Vitale Saturday in Malibu.
Actress Valerie Bertinelli married financial planner Tom Vitale Saturday, her publicist Heidi Schaeffer told the Associated Press. The 50-year-old Hot in Cleveland star and Vitale, 49, had been dating for seven years and were engaged in March.
This is the second marriage for Bertinelli, whose ex-husband, rock guitarist Eddie Van Halen, and their son Wolfgang, were among the reported 100 guests that attended the ceremony held at the actress' Malibu home.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR