'The Vampire Diaries'' Kevin Williamson Sells Thriller to Fox
The Warner Bros. TV-produced one-hour drama project revolves around a serial killer who creates a cult of fellow serial killers.
Fox is getting into the Kevin Williamson business.
The mastermind behind the CW's sudsy adaptations, The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle, has sold an original hour-hour drama with a put pilot commitment to the network. Williamson will serve as writer and executive producer on the project.
The thriller, from Williamson's Outerbanks Entertainment in association with Warner Bros. TV, centers on a diabolical serial killer who uses technology to create a cult of serial killers, and the FBI agent who finds himself in the middle of it.
Williamson, whose other credits include Scream and Dawson's Creek, is repped by WME.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR