'The Vampire Diaries' Star Nina Dobrev Injured On-Set
The CW star complains of side effects from hitting her head at the Atlanta set on Friday.
The Vampire Diaries star Nina Dobrev says she has a concussion resulting from an accident on the set of The CW show.
“Still feelin side effects from the Concussion I got on set,” Dobrev, 22, tweets on Monday. “Ouchie. Good thing purple is a good color on me otherwise...”
A source close to production tells The Hollywood Reporter that the accident occurred Friday on the show’s set in Atlanta. The actress received medical attention at a hospital and then she was released the same day. The source couldn’t confirm if the injury was indeed a concussion as Dobrev says, but assures us the actress is fine.
The Toronto native plays Elena on The CW show, which is currently airing its third season on the network Thursdays at 8 p.m.
Email: Jethro.Nededog@thr.com; Twitter: @TheRealJethro
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR