Variance Acquires Mark Wexler's 'How to Live Forever'
The company will release the film with the writer-director's Wexler's World on May 13 in New York before releasing wide.
Variance Films has acquired U.S. theatrical rights writer/director Mark Wexler’s documentary How to Live Forever.
Variance will release the film in conjunction with the filmmaker’s company Wexler’s World on May 13 in New York City before expanding it nationally.
In Live, Wexler takes a world trip to discover the secrets of extending life.
His interview subjects include the late Jack LaLanne, futurist Ray Kurzweil, author Ray Bradbury, novelist Pico Iyer and performers Phyllis Diller and Suzanne Somers.
The film, which Wexler also produced, debuted at the 2009 Hamptons International Film Festival.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR