Velocity's 'Overhaulin'' Adds Arianny Celeste as Co-Host
She joins Chip Foose on the second season of the hot-rod series.
Velocity is adding another face to the ranks of Overhaulin'.
UFC Octagon Girl/model Arianny Celeste has signed on to join the cable network's hot-rod series. She'll serve as co-host for the upcoming second season of the unscripted show, which is due to return in the fall.
Celeste joins renowned design expert Chip Foose of Foose Designs as co-host of the docuseries that goes beyond the garage and explores the human stories and emotional connection between man and machine.
The restoration projects featured on Overhaulin' range from vehicle owned by returning veterans to those negatively impacted by the economy. Each altered car becomes a life-changing surprise for its unknowing owner.
In addition to Foose, the Overhaulin' team includes Chris Jacobs and Jessi Combs.
Celeste is repped by WME and Authentic Sports Management. Joe Rose at Abrams Artists Agency negotiated the deal.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR