Venus Williams Lists Hollywood Hills Home for $1.799 Million
The tennis ace puts her Nichols Canyon house on the market at a $100,000 loss.
World champion tennis player Venus Williams has listed her Hollywood Hills pied-a-terre for $1.799 million, reports real estate website Trulia.
The midcentury post-and-beam home has three bedrooms and two bathrooms and is set in the heart of Nichols Canyon, an area of the hills that begins at Hollywood Boulevard on its south end and snakes its way north into the hills below Mulholland Drive. A gated drive leads up to the modestly sized house, which has been recently updated with a new kitchen. The spacious lot with a large pool and deck area commands expansive canyon views.
Williams purchased the property in September 2005 for $1.9 million, meaning that if she finds a buyer for the 1,528-square-foot home built in 1955 at its current listing price, she’ll take a loss of just over $100,000.
Not that this is her only property. The tennis pro also co-owns a six-bedroom, eight-bathroom, 8,478-square-foot estate in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., with her sister, Serena Williams. They each have their own identical wings and share the common areas.
Christine Taylor of Gibson International has the listing.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR