Veronica Gentilli Promoted to Chief Operating Officer at the Mark Gordon Co.
The former senior vp business affairs has been with the company since 2007.
Veronica Gentilli has been promoted at the Mark Gordon Co.
The former senior vp business affairs has been upped to chief operating officer at the studio, Gordon announced Tuesday.
The executive, who before joining the company served as vp business affairs at ABC Studios from 2003 to 2007, will continue to report to Gordon.
In her new role, Gentilli will oversee all business affairs matters including business development, legal affairs, human resources and general operations for the company, which has been busy this development season.
The Grey’s Anatomy executive producer, via his deal with ABC Studios, has the father-son drama Stuck in Reverse and co-parenting drama Generation Ex at ABC, in addition to Americana, a family soap set in the world of fashion at the network.
While still at ABC Studios, Gentilli handled Mark Gordon Co. productions including Grey’s Anatomy, Criminal Minds and Private Practice.
Gordon’s recent film projects include Source Code and The Messenger.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
- Sofia Vergara Flaunts Amazing Bikini Body & Rock Hard Abs for 'Women's Health'! (Exclusive Pic)
- January Jones & Christina Hendricks: Ladies of 'Mad Men' Help Launch Jimmy Choo's CHOO.08
- Jenny McCarthy & Donnie Wahlberg Engaged, Announce News on 'The View' - See Her Engagement Ring Here!
- Tori Spelling Speaks for First Time About Unfaithful Husband Dean McDermott