'Vertigo' Star Kim Novak Diagnosed With Breast Cancer
6:57 AM PDT 10/19/2010 by Lindsay Powers
"All her doctors say she is in fantastic physical shape and should recover very well," manager tells THR.
Actress Kim Novak, best known for her starring role in the 1958 classic Vertigo, has been diagnosed with breast cancer, her manager, Sue Cameron, tells The Hollywood Reporter.
Subscribe now to read the full article
- Read The Hollywood Reporter on any mobile device
- Email complete articles to clients or colleagues
- Interactive Radio: listen to the topics or headlines that interest you
- RSS Feed: read in a timely manner with easy to find content
- Read Offline: locate issues and articles easily at any time, no internet connection needed
Already a Subscriber? Log In
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Social & Mobile